Established since 2018, We believe that enabling global trade and connectivity creates a better world, makes cultures interact, and forms the basis for a more sustainable future
We believe that the oceans and the maritime industry will continue to be a source of prosperity, global collaboration, and great opportunities.
We also believe that sustainable trade cannot be seen as a passing trend, but an absolute and critical necessity.
Poseidon Maritime is a global provider of marine services. Emphasizing world-class performance, a long-term approach, innovation, ethics and a strong human touch, Poseidon Maritime delivers a flexible and value-adding portfolio to help customers achieve their strategic goals.
TECHNICAL & OPERATIONAL SUPPORT
MAINTENANCE & REFIT SUPPORT
Close relationships with all ship owners’ and managers’ departments enhance smooth sailing of vessels in regards to crew matters.
Our Crew Management scheme is aimed to provide freedom-of-mind to the ship managers for all the crew operations related with the selection, deployment, and successful completion of seafarers’ contract of employment, such as:
Providing documentation and briefing for the candidates.
Arranging Flag endorsements /CRA.
Inspection of licenses and validity of STCW-95 certificate.
Crew changes & rotation.
Arranging PCR test.
Crew welfare and crew loyalty schemes.
Support in crew training courses and certifications according to international requirements.
Initial interview and screening of the candidates.
Arranging medical & fitness examinations / certificates.
Full range of professional crew, for any type of vessel and/or size.
High availability of human resources.
Exclusive pool creation.
Excellent Budget - Performance rates etc.
Processing of documents requested case by case.
Organizing special training as per owner’s request.
S&P - SHIP RECYCLING
• Sales & Purchase
• Demolition and recycling
All programs have been accredited with ISO 9001:2015 Quality Standard by BUREAU VERITAS. We oﬀer a broad array of approved Certiﬁcations, as well as licenses complying with the STCW Convention. Our training programs are designed to meet and exceed IMO standards.
• Competitive prices
• Multiple learning options (eLearning, tailor-made etc.)
• Reliable and Competent services
- • Internal auditing of the office reporting.
- • Setting up of required statistical procedures (utilizing existing software and adding any additional data reporting process).
- • Developing company performance reports quarterly.
- • Setting up and following up all accidents / incidents reporting and analysis procedure.
- • Preparing collective analysis and performance report for the fleet on a 3 month basis, based on information gathered from:
- - Internal Audits reports.
- - Visits to Vessels by Head Office Representatives.
- - Port State Control Inspections.
- - Oil Majors Vetting Inspections.
- - Navigational Audits.
- - External Audits.
- - Class Surveys.
- • Collating and analyze, identifying trends, of all SIRE inspections deficiencies on a 3-month basis.
- • Preparing the 3-month Management Review material.
- • Coordinating the 3-month Management Review meeting and respective minutes.
- • Reporting TO THE MANAGEMENT status of company’s SMS on a 3-month basis.
- • Preparing the TMSA reporting to the OCIMF website.
- • Preparing the annual collective analysis and performance report.
- • Preparing the annual Management Review material.
- • Identifying amendments to the SMS.
- • Updating SMS with new oil major requirements and any feedback that is available to ST Vetting Marine Solutions.
- • Preparing the company for any oil major office inspection.
- • Represent the office and company during oil major office inspection.
- • Carry out pre-vetting inspection and / or represent the company during vetting. inspections (at company’s will and in accordance with specific instructions issued by the company).
- • Propose amendments to the company’s Management System.
- • Office Preparation
- • On Board Pre Vetting
- • Gap Analysis
- • Pre Vetting / TMSA
- • PRE-VETTING INSPECTIONS
- • VETTING ATTENDANCE
- • PSC-CLASS - FLAG ATTENDANCE
- • ISM-ISPS ATTENDANCE
- • PRE- PURCHASING
- • TMSA
- • ISM-ISPS-ISO MANUALS
Tanker Management Assistance
Navigation Audit / Assessment using VDR